Solution 1. Transfer Contacts from HTC to Samsung via Smart SwitchSamsung Smart Switch is designed for users to migrating data from old iPhone, Android phone to new Samsung Galaxy device for free. The tool is free to download and use. Please go to Google Play to search Smart Switch and download the app for installing on both HTC and Samsung device.
- Run Smart Switch on HTC and Samsung. Once you installed the app on the two smartphones, please tap the icon to run it.
- Connect HTC and Samsung. Then the Smart Switch app will automatically detect the two devices and make them connected with each other. Please specify the HTC as sending device and specify the Samsung as the receiving device.
- Choose Contacts for transferring. Now all the HTC data such as contacts, text messages, videos, photos, music and etc will be listed on HTC phone screen, please choose contacts for data transferring.
When the data transferring process is finished, all the contact list will be added into the Samsung phone, please go to the contacts for checking all the contact information.
Solution 2. Transfer HTC Contacts from Samsung with SoftwareYou can also use software for transferring data from phone to phone such as Gihosoft Mobile Transfer which can help you transfer all data between Android, iOS, and iTunes. The tool is available for migrating all HTC contacts to Samsung smartphones and tablets. The cons are that the software is shareware, not free.
- Please download and install the software from Gihosoft official site. Run it and select "Phone to Phone"
- Connect HTC and Samsung to the computer with correct USB cables and wait for the program detect them.
- Select contacts for transferring from HTC to Samsung. Then click "Start Copy" to begin the transfer.
Related Article:How to Transfer Contacts from HTC to iPhone 7/7 Plus
How to Transfer Data from HTC to Samsung Galaxy S7/S8