Option 1. Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC via iTunes Backup
iTunes is a feature-packed music player and mobile device management application created by Apple Inc. It can not just enable you to organize music, movies, TV shows as well as other types of media available on the iTunes store, yet additionally, empowers you to make a backup of your device on the computer. Here are the straightforward directions on how backup iPhone photos to PC with iTunes.
1. Download and install the latest version of iTunes on your PC or Mac, then run it.
2. Connet your iPhone, iPad or iPad Touch to PC or Mac via a USB cable.( If a message appears on your phone’s screen, please tap Trust to authorize the computer.)
3. Click the small phone icon in the upper left corner, then tap Photos > Sync Photos > All photos and albums > Apply.
Note: Make sure iCloud is turned off on your iPhone or iPad. You can not create backups using iTunes when iCloud is enabled.
Option 2. Import Photos from iPhone to PC via Mobile Transfer
Gihosoft Mobile Transfer is an easy-to-use phone data transfer software that cannot simply allow you to transfer photos, music, videos and more from iPhone to the computer but also permits you to restore previous data from local or iTunes backups whenever you want. And its support is given for various iOS devices, for instance, iPhone X, iPhone 8/8 Plus, iPhone 7/7 Plus, iPhone 6/6S/6 Plus, iPhone 5/5S/5C, iPhone SE, iPad, iPod Touch, etc. Just refer to the accompanying steps to figure out how to import photos from iPhone to PC.
1. Download iTunes and Gihosoft Mobile Transfer on your computer or laptop, then run the mobile transfer software to get into the Phone to Phone channel.
2. Connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch to the computer via a USB cable. ( Please tap Trust if a pop-up window appears on your phone’ screen when you connect it to PC.)
3. Select Photos as well as other file types you need, then tap Start Copy to transfer iPhone photos to PC.( Please keep your iPhone well connected to the computer until completed.)
Also Read: How to Fix Android Stuck in Recovery Mode and Recover Lost Data
Note: Apart from transferring photos from iPhone to PC, Gihosoft Mobile Transfer can also be used to transfer photos from iPhone to iPhone. If you need to replace your old iPhone with the new iPhone X or iPhone 8 Plus, this program is still available for you.
You may also like: Gihosoft Free Android Data Recovery